ID #1010

Are there other names used for Feed-Through Terminal Block?

Yes there are.

Feed-Through: single level; one level; one circuit; standard block

Same for other types:

Double-Deck: double Level; multi-levels; 2 cistuits

Triple-Deck: 3 levels; multi-levels; 3 circuits

The terms vary from manufacturers and from users.

Tags: -

Related entries:

Last update: 2010-07-19 20:05
Author: Industrial Control Direct
Revision: 1.0

{writeDiggMsgTag} {writeFacebookMsgTag} {writePrintMsgTag} {writeSend2FriendMsgTag} {writePDFTag}

You cannot comment on this entry